𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐬.
It's also a day to focus on men's health and wellbeing. Be sure to schedule those check-ups and important conversations. That is why we are hosting a free event at Trott Park Community Centre with an amazing guest speaker Simon Bartz from Elevate Counselling.
Opening up the discussion on important topics such as:
- Where, how and why to seek help
- The importance of looking out for your mates
- Mitigating the negative connotations of seeking help
- Integration of self-care and mindfulness
- Common indicators of stress, burnout, loneliness, anxieties, depression, etc.
BBQ lunch, tea, coffee and cake provided.