Join the City of Logan alongside Black Dog Institute for International Men's Day!
Words like ‘depression’ and ‘anxiety’ are often misused and mis-understood. Understanding and talking about mental health in general can be a minefield for many of us too. That’s where we can help, our presentation has been developed by experts to give you the knowledge to:
• Identify the features of clinical depression
• Understand the types of mental illness
• Recognise the symptoms of depression and anxiety
• Know when it’s time to get professional help
• Understand the range of treatment options available
• Spot and monitor the warning signs (in yourself and others)
Our free, 45 minute sessions are presented by community members with lived experience of mental illness. The presenters speak from the heart, sharing their personal story as well as our expert knowledge.
Brisbane, QLD 4000
Google map and directions